2017 Annual Meeting Reminder
Relics Annual Meeting
This is a reminder of our annual meeting that is scheduled for Thursday, February 23 at Tony and Penny's restaurant in Ludlow.
Social hour with snacks 6-7:00 and meeting starts promptly at 7.
As promised, the following is the tentative Agenda for the meeting.
Treasurer's report ( given by John Dasilva)
1. Current schedule of spring activities (check website for updates):
We need more volunteers
2. Recall pitchers, silver and gold, must wear a mask or pitch from behind a screen
- Clean up on April 15 with a rain date of April 22
- Jamboree on April 29
- Season opener Monday May 1
- Picnic August 20
3. We would like more gold players so older silver players might consider moving up.
- We are looking another person(s) to help out doing field maintenance and a person to assume coordination of maintenance workers
- Any volunteer to be Relics Historian? i.e., write up a history and maintain records
- Gold Internal Chairman to replace Chapman Smith - nominated Dan Scully
- Silver Chairman to replace John Dasilva - nominated Paul Grudgen
See you next week.
Maurry Tamarkin, Commissioner