Gold Bragging Rights Tournament - 2019
As of 27 Aug:
1. First game – Friday, 16 Aug. All games will start at 4:15.
2. Double elimination, seeded tournament. International rules for ties after 7 innings
3. Rain out policy – game will be played next day with all remaining games pushed up a day.
4. Must have at least 9 roster players to play a game or it will be considered a forfeit/loss. Must have at least 9 defensive players to play or it will be considered a forfeit/loss.
5. If a team is going to be short, the coaches should communicate before the game to discuss substitution players from other teams. Both coaches must agree with the substitution. Providing catchers will also be allowed.
6. Seven inning games, one inning at a time
7. Home team will be determined by highest seeding. Starting with Game 4, the home team will be determined by coin toss.
8. One intentional walk allowed per game.
9. Round Robin hitting (each player present, who is eligible and physically able to play will be assigned a place in the batting order).
2019 Gold Bragging Rights tournament schedule
|GM||Date|| || |
|1||16 Aug, Friday, 4:15 PM||Team Koss (W)||Team Schweiger (L)|
|2||20 Aug, Tuesday, 4: 15 PM||Team Lepow (L)||Team Boice (W)|
|3||22 Aug, Thursday, 4:15 PM||Team Tamarkin (W)||Team Koss (L)|
|4||23 Aug, Friday , 4:15 PM||Team Schweiger (W)||Team Lepow (L)|
|5||26 Aug, Monday, 4:15 PM||Team Boice (L)||Team Tamarkin (W)|
|6||27 Aug, Tuesday, 4:15 PM||Team Schweiger (L)||Team Koss (W)|
|7||28 Aug, Wednesday, 4:15 PM||Team Boice (Red)||Team Koss (Gray)|
|8||29 Aug, Thursday, 4:15 PM||Team Tamarkin (Red)||Winner of GM 7 (Gray)|
|9||30 Aug, Friday, 4:15 PM||Winner of GM 8||If first loss of GM 8|
International Tie Breaker rule
When a regulation game ends in a tie, the International Tie Breaker rule will be used. The player to make the last out in the previous inning will be placed on second base and the batting order will continue from the previous inning. There will be no substitute runner allowed for the runner at second base until he reaches third base. If the runner scheduled to be placed at second base is not able to continue play, an out will be declared and the next previous player in the official batting order will be the runner at second base. Each inning is considered an open inning.