Special Notice - April 6, 2019
Unfortunately, due to the low number of members that responded to this program (less than 4 teams worth), there will be no morning league thisyear.
New this year will be the Morning League. We will try to have a Morning League IF we can get at least 4 teams and 4 managers. The Morning League will be a mixed league of Gold and Silver. Each team playing 1 morning a week. All will be double headers. We will start the season as early as possible and stop playing just before the Cape. We will play every Tuesday and Thursday morning starting at 9 AM. Batting practice at 8 AM.
Here are the specifics:
- Must be older than 60 to play in the Morning league
- Will be a mix of both Silver and Gold
- Try to have 4 equal teams. Will need 4 coaches and 4 Maintenance members to drag the field.
- Play double headers every Tuesday and Thursday, starting at 9 AM, batting practice at 8 AM
- Start as soon as possible weather permitting, stop just before the Cape starts
- Will use existing Gold rules
- We will ump our own games
- Free substitution – even between games of each double header for equality of teams