Gold Bragging Rights
Gold Bragging Rights Tournament- 2017
1. First game – Monday, 28 Aug. All games will start at 4:15.
2. Single elimination, seeded tournament. International rules for ties after 7 innings
3. Rain out policy – game will be played next day with all remaining games pushed up a day.
4. Must have at least 9 roster players to play a game or it will be considered a forfeit/loss. Exception: Team 2 is allowed to have 8 roster players plus one non-roster player. Must have at least 9 defensive players to play or it will be considered a forfeit/loss.
5. If a team is going to be short, the coaches should communicate before the game to discuss substitution players from other teams. Both coaches must agree with the substitution. Providing catchers will also be allowed.
6. Seven inning games, one inning at a time
7. Home team will be determined by highest seeding. In Game 5, the home team will be determined by coin toss.
2017 Gold Bragging Rights tournament schedule
|GM||Date|| || |
|1||28 Aug, Monday, 4:15 PM||Seed 4||Seed 5|
|2||29 Aug, Tuesday, 4:15 PM||Seed 3||Seed 6|
|3||30 Aug, Wednesday, 4: 15 PM||Seed 1||Winner of GM 1|
|4||31 Aug, Thursday 4:15 PM||Seed 2||Winner of GM 2|
|5||5 Sep, Tuesday, 4:15 PM||Winner of GM 3||Winner of GM 4|
International Tie Breaker rule
When a regulation game ends in a tie, the International Tie Breaker rule will be used. The player to make the last out in the previous inning will be placed on second base and the batting order will continue from the previous inning. There will be no substitute runner allowed for the runner at second base until he reaches third base. If the runner scheduled to be placed at second base is not able to continue play, an out will be declared and the next previous player in the official batting order will be the runner at second base. Each inning is considered an open inning.